EXAMPLE CREATIVE STRATEGY MANUAL
In one of our sessions at uni, we were given some example Creative Strategy Manuals from the previous years' work to look at. This gave me more of a clear vision of what I had to include within this strategy manual as it was very confusing as this is something I, personally, have not produced before. I took some photographs of one of the manuals to refer back to later on in the project and also to keep my mind refreshed of what I have to do for this section of the brief.
I now have an understanding that this Creative Strategy Manual is like a professional journey. It is not where all of the research for the project goes, as the research goes onto this blog which is very useful to refer back to. However, this manual has to include the journey of how we produce what we do and how we got there. This includes, mood boards that we have produced for this module along with any other visual and academic way that we feel is appropriate in order to show how and what we have produced.
The visuals within this strategy manual are amazing, they are so interesting and scream creativity to me. I will definitely be taking inspiration of the image type and also the layout from this persons previous work. I find inspiration is everywhere and this is something that is very relevant and will definitely be of help to me.
Obviously, this is not Northern Soul related and therefore will not fit my theme as there's was neon, but the layout and vibe is something I will consider while making my own strategy manual.
In addition, this was one of my favourite manuals which is why I photographed it as it was something I related to the most (creativity wise).
I now have an understanding that this Creative Strategy Manual is like a professional journey. It is not where all of the research for the project goes, as the research goes onto this blog which is very useful to refer back to. However, this manual has to include the journey of how we produce what we do and how we got there. This includes, mood boards that we have produced for this module along with any other visual and academic way that we feel is appropriate in order to show how and what we have produced.
The visuals within this strategy manual are amazing, they are so interesting and scream creativity to me. I will definitely be taking inspiration of the image type and also the layout from this persons previous work. I find inspiration is everywhere and this is something that is very relevant and will definitely be of help to me.
Obviously, this is not Northern Soul related and therefore will not fit my theme as there's was neon, but the layout and vibe is something I will consider while making my own strategy manual.
In addition, this was one of my favourite manuals which is why I photographed it as it was something I related to the most (creativity wise).
Comments
Post a Comment