GIF WORKSHOP

GIF WORKSHOP:

  • Use Premiere Pro to create the GIF
  • Create short clip
  • Copy the short clip and place it next to the original one
  • Look playback to allow the GIF to play continuously 
  • Export in format - animated GIF
  • Add writing and simple effects if need be, but generally are quite simple and quick
  • Right click the second piece of footage 
  • Speed/Duration 
  • Reverse Speed

Task - Practice and Test GIF:


I made a test GIF in our GIF workshop today. To do this I used the pre - made footage that we were given before for the previous film that we were making and practising with. I took a small clip of the film and copy and placed it next to the original clip. I then reversed the second clip, added some text to show that this is possible and then finally I looped the project. This made sure that the clips would continuously play without stopping and make it a Gif.

Comments

Popular Posts